Playground Expansion at Brickshire HOA
MaxPlayFit expanded the play area for Brickshire HOA in Providence Forge, VA to include a new R3 Play Structure along with several free-standing play events. The project included leveling an area of the site and adding new Engineered Wood Fiber (EWF) surfacing to the entire area.
R3 Play Structure
R3 stands for recycled, reliable and recreation. This means you get a playground that benefits the environment, gives children plenty of fun and challenging activities, and lasts for years.
- The decks, posts, and barriers on our recycled play equipment are 100% recycled from post-consumer plastic products like milk jugs.
- Get a natural looking playground; the look and feel of wood without the unwanted maintenance.
This play structure includes tons of activities for kids: climbing, sliding, balancing, brachiating and sensory experiences. Plus there’s lots of interactive panels to stimulate the imagination and pretend play.
Chain Climbing Wall
- A great way to include climbing into the playground, helping to develop their core muscles, coordination and confidence.
- Add this fun activity to any play environment.
- Fun for one or more children, allowing for competitive play
- Kids can pretend to be living in a “Jurassic” world where they can spring and bounce away from other dinosaurs or search for plants to eat.
- The 2-seat spring rocker encourages social play along with the development of strength and balance.
- Kids can enjoy rocking motions while riding the Rocker.
- Give children the experience of horseback riding while being safely seated on this spring rider.
- Great way for children to connect with nature and animals during outdoor play time.
Tip: Group spring riders together to further develop kids’ social skills.
(Click each photo to enlarge.)
Ready to Get Your Project Started?
- Call us at 434-664-8522
- Email Pat McNamara
Contact MaxPlayFit for a quote or answers to your questions
We look forward to the opportunity to work with you. If you don’t see what you are looking for, contact us at 434-664-8522. We are here to assist you in your design process needs.