Cultivate Health & Wellness for Your Community
Everyone recognizes the need for regular exercise, but we don’t always have time to go to a club or gym. Fitness stations at parks, corporate campuses, universities and other outdoor areas are the perfect solution.
- Provide public fitness parks as a resources to get your community active!
- Place fitness pieces along a walking trail so that walking or running can be included into stationery exercises.
- Make your space intergenerational by placing fitness parks next to a playground!
- Design it for all fitness levels (aged 13 years and up)!
Design Best Practices for Your Adult Fitness ParkIncluding an adult fitness park? Use these resources to help you design one they will enjoy.
- Fitness elements to include
- Layout considerations
- Types of equipment to consider
Take a Look at the Biggers Neighborhood Park Adult Fitness Area
We can hook you up with catalogs, additional information, and discount pricing. MaxPlayFit is your source for fitness and fun in the Mid-Atlantic region including: Virginia, Maryland, West Virginia, DC, and Delaware.
MaxPlayFit carries several lines to give you every option available.