Thank you! Thank you! Thank you! I loooove the Toddler play area. It looks awesome!! Thank you so much for going the extra mile to seed and straw the area at the end of the sidewalk. We greatly appreciate it! I cannot wait to see toddlers and their parents enjoying the area.
Valinda, Campbell County Public Library System
The library had a toddler playground, but without any play elements. It was primarily an area where kids could go to run around.
MaxPlayFit added creative play elements that will encourage toddlers and children playing in the space to use their imagination and play together.
- Frog Spring Rider. A 1 seat spring rider that will let kids have a TOADally good time!
- Minibus. Kids can pretend to be on a school bus or trolley car and more.
- Glockenspiel. This outdoor musical instrument is similar to a xylophone. Children will be able to create their own musical tunes and learn more about making music..
(Click each photo to enlarge.)
Ready to Get Your Project Started?
- Call us at 434-664-8522
- Email Pat McNamara
Resources for You
- Starting Your Project
- Free Standing Play Activities
- Musical Playground Equipment
- Preschool Playground Equipment
- Buddy Benches